Get Rid of That Unwanted Inks in Your Skin With Our Tattoo Removal Service
Are you thinking about tattoo removal? Then you are on the right place! Established on (2014), (East Los Angeles Medical Marijuana Evaluation and tattoo removal) is your only professional team that can help you deal with that problem right away. With us, we are able to provide reliable tattoo removal services, which help you, get rid of that unwanted marks permanently. We are able to use laser tattoo removal system – an effective and safe method, which has proven to be a huge breakthrough in the industry of tattoo removal.
You don’t need to worry if you are thinking about the person who will perform the tattoo removal as it is done by our certified professionals who are qualified and certified to do such things for you. Throughout the consultation, we will be able to work with you to identify the great plan and number of sessions in order to get rid of that your tattoo effectively and safely.
Here at (East Los Angeles Medical Marijuana Evaluation and tattoo removal), we focus in the removal of any size of tattoo. Depending on the location, size and type of tattoo will identify how many sessions you need and how much of amount you need to pay for the service.
Did you know that almost 20% of people regret having a tattoo?
Sometimes, it is difficult to tell what the future might bring to you. No matter how much consideration and thought you put into picking the perfect design, it is probable that a tattoo could become something that you are more interested in hiding than showing off. You will find several reasons why you might like to get rid of that mark right away through the help of our tattoo removal service:
- Career Concerns
One of the common reasons why many people go to our tattoo removal service is career concerns. Perhaps you never foresee yourself on a corporate world or you have not taken into account the concept of a particular job until later in life. Do not let your body art stop your career choices. Our laser tattoo removal will help you erase the ink and widen your choices.
- Style Preferences
The same with music, fashion and other trends, your personal taste and style change over time. For over the years, what once could not have been a more ideal expression of “yourself” might now be the total opposite. Together with our laser tattoo removal, you could achieve your style devoid of thinking about how to hide your out-of-place tattoo.
- Changes in the body
The process of aging, pregnancy and substantial weight increase can affect how your tattoo would look. Your skin might loosen or stretch as your body changes and it could wrap the look of your artwork as well. Thus, it is very important that you seek for a good tattoo removal service like us to get rid of that artwork, which has already degraded in quality.
The amount of treatments needed depends on several factors such as:
- Your age
- Colors of tattoo
- Depth of tattoo
- Location of tattoo
- Size of tattoo
Throughout the treatment, the laser will target every pigment and break it up into many fragments, which eventually vanish on the skin. Thus, if you want to get rid of that tattoo right away, come and visit our office for your primary consultation. (Company name) will help you understand all your options and offer our affordable prices for every of our services.
Why Choose Our Tattoo Removal Service
(Company Name) is your leading provider of state-of-the-art laser technology. We have our own tattoo removal techniques that can’t be beat by others. You are rest assured that they are non-evasive, provide dramatic results after some treatment sessions and cause few to no side effects. We uses advanced technology even the most complicated tattoos and a specialized system for maximum scarring prevention and comfort. Plus, the whole process is under the help of a medical professional.
Equipped with trained professionals
Our medical professionals make use of laser energy in order to break up, at the same time disperse all tattoo pigment devoid of damaging the surrounding skin. After the treatment, the immune system of your body well break down gradually and remove ink pigments, letting the tattoo to remove.
The price to get rid of that tattoo is based primarily on the complexity and size of the art. Majority of treatments could range from (Insert estimated amount) a session. Having a complimentary consultation will identify the right number of treatment sessions and will offer a good cost estimate.
Here at (company name), we assure that you will get expected results, professional care, quality of service as well as in-depth complimentary consultation. Our methods are extremely effective in delivering and being timely to your expectations.
- Expected results
We assure that you will get the results offers throughout your estimate or we will offer you to 6 months of free treatment until such results are achieved.
- Quality service
The main concern of our company is our customers. This is the main reason why we guarantee that you will get quality tattoo removal service before, during and after every treatment.
- Complimentary consultation
We offer you a consultation where you can get a full medical review, a treatment plant, tattoo measurements, full medical reviews and a treatment quote. Throughout the consultation, we will be there to work with you to identify if tattoo removal service is the right option for you.
- Professional care
(Company name) guarantee that you will get the right attention from a certified physician. We are equipped with educated staff that will answer all your questions you might have during the process.
With us, we want you to feel more confident about your skin and we can help you get there thru providing you with a clean and fresh slate. We are able to use the most advanced laser treatment accessible for tattoo removal. We targets unwanted market faster than ever before, removing difficult ink colors successfully like green and blue as well as those treated tattoos. Call us right now at this number (insert contact number) to get started.
What you need To Know with Those Unwanted Tattoos
You are aware that sometimes tattoos are considered not to be permanent and could be removed anytime you want. Most physicians effectively utilize Q-switched laser treatments to make sure that those unwanted tattoos are removed successfully and safely.
Any individual who wants to remove a tattoo must think first the color, complexity, location and size of the tattoo. Laser therapy is the preferred method for those unwanted tattoos compared to dermabrasion or surgical excision. Here is list of things you may need to consider before deciding to get rid of your tattoo:
Why Should I Remove A Tattoo?
You will find a wide variety of cultural, social and physical changes that influence the decision for you to remove a tattoo and some of these are the following:
- Changing old tattoo with a new one
- Getting a new job or military acceptance
- Having regrets of getting a tattoo: an ex’s name, change in lifestyle, poor quality
- Acquired allergic reactions
What Should I Need to Know About Tattoo?
- Removal of tattoo is almost at all times performed on an outpatient basis.
- Red and light blue ink colors respond poorly to common laser therapy.
- Professional tattoos that are mixed with newer pastel colors and inks might be difficult to remove. They require more time and new Q-switched lasers.
- Removal of the homemade tattoos – frequent applied along with an uneven hand – might be easier and less time consuming.
- Removing of tattoo completely is not all times possible.
Dos and Don’ts of Tattoo Removal
- Take care of yourself
Be able to do pre and post operative treatment process thoroughly. Do not forget to ask your physician about any questions that are not clear for you.
It is essential that you talk with your physician the reason why at the first place you want to have a tattoo removed and to set realistic expectations.
- Find the right physician.
You must choose a physician or dermatologist who specializes to conduct laser tattoo removal and has necessary equipment to do this.
- Do not ignore the infection. Visit your doctor right away if you experience significant soreness and redness
- Do not try to remove the tattoo all by yourself or with anyone else as it very risky and could lead to some serious infections and health complications in the long run.
- Do not forget to ask your doctor regarding the danger linked with the process.
- Do not consider tattoo removal whenever you have particular pigmentation issues, autoimmune system disorders, active acne, active rosacea, warts and other undiagnosed lesions.
Does Laser Tattoo Removal Effective, and Is It Safe?
Tattooing has been a part of human culture since the earliest beginnings of modern civilization. Now, over 40 millions of Americans have at least one tattoo and 50% percent of them want to have laser tattoo removal. But everyone is aware that having a tattoo removed is much more expensive and time-consuming than having one put on in the first place.
Many teenagers have themselves tattooed with names of loved once, actors or even religious symbols. So, when there is a new love or a government job offer, this ten year old tattoo becomes an obstacle on the way to your dream career or making a family.
Laser tattoo removal is now safe and affordable, and has become the only method for people to get rid of those unwanted tattoos.
What To Expect When Having A Laser Tattoo Removal Procedure:
In most cases, this is what will happen to you throughout your office visit for your tattoo removal along with the use of lasers. Keep in mind the following:
- Not every tattoo can be removed, especially new, red or sky blue colored ones. Professional and high concentration of ink tattoos require more energy and time than bright colored ones. With every treatment, your tattoo will become gradually lighter until it fades permanently. Ink color, density and tattooing technique affect the response and the overall effect. Generally, you will need 3-5 treatments to have your tattoo completely removed.
- During a tattoo removal procedure, laser energy penetrates the skin and breaks up ink particles via photoacoustic shock. Fragmented ink is being absorbed and eliminated by your own body’s immune system. That is why tattoo removal treatments should be done at least 4-6 weeks apart, so your body has enough time for ink removal and healing.
- Every tattoo responds differently to a laser energy, so on your first consultation, doctor will carefully examine your skin, measure tattoo and prepare an individual treatment plan based on your needs and health factors. To avoid discomfort and pain during procedure, most patients ask for some sort of anesthesia. Lidocaine injections are more popular, because they work instantly and more effective in numbing the pain, compare to topical anesthetic creams.
- Good cosmetic result depend on how well patients take care of their treatment site. To enhance healing, you should keep treated area taped or bandaged while using an Aquaphor or topical antibiotic. Also, patients should avoid prolonged sun exposure and must use a sunblock while being on the sun. Ask our physician about post treatment instructions.
What Are The Possible Side Effects of the Treatment?
The medical research community agrees: Q-switched Nd:YAG lasers are the best solution to unwanted tattoos without unattractive side effects like scarring. Most of the side effects to laser tattoo removal are uncommon with most patients. However, some complications can still occur:
- Common symptoms after treatment may include minor tissue swelling, redness or pinpoint bleeding, which are usually subside spontaneously or after several days.
- Tattoo removal site is at risk for infection and other illnesses, therefore dressing should be kept for several days until wound is completely healed.
- Blistering can occur due to high Hemoglobin & Melanin absorption when treating tattoos with high concentration ink.
- People with darker skin can develop hypopigmentation if laser energy is too high or inadequate.
- Cosmetic tattoos such as eyebrows, eyeliner and lip liner might darken following the treatment along with laser tattoo removal.
Is Laser Tattoo Removal Safe?
Laser tattoo removal using Q-switched lasers are the safest and being gold standard worldwide for many years. Because of this advanced technology, rapid tattoo removal without scarring is now possible, safe and affordable. Tattoo removal treatments usually take up to 30 min and painless if numbing used. Keep in mind that you must have to see a physician before having any laser therapy for your skin done.