- Come to our location as a walk in anytime during our regular business hours or schedule an appointment online https://rec.drgreensoft.com/ap/eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3/
- Please have your Califronia ID or Drivers license at a time of your visit.
If you don’t have a California ID you can bring one of the following along with ANY photo ID
- A temporarty paper ID from DMV
- Lease agreement at least 6 months old in California
- A recent utility bill ( water, gas, electricity)
- You are not required to bring medical records at a time of visit but its recommended. Very often doctor will ask you to bring them or send them
- Front desk will give you paperwork to fill out. Please read it carefully and answer all questions
- Once your turn comes in you will be seen by a California licensed physician who will perform an evaluation which is free in case you are not approved.
- When you are approved you will be leaving the office with a valid recommendation letter that can be verified 24/7 by a dispensary or law enforcement.
- We recommend to get an ID card as well for maximum legal protection.
Renewals all of the above plus bring your old medical marijuana recommendation. Renewal price will be honored if its expired less than 30 days ago.